Wednesday, 5 May 2010

Just the two of us

Its the first time since you were born that there's only me and you for the whole 2.5 days. Yes, your grandparents have gone and daddy is in US. I was not looking forward to it but I have surprisingly quite enjoyed the time alone with you and then alone by myself. The time passed so quickly and as I write this, its already close to midnight (and you already woke up once). I did tell myself to sleep early. I know that it will be challenging times with just richard and I, both working and having to care for you. However, I am sure it will make us into a closer family unit.

Lord, please let the wind change direction so that there will be no volcanic ash over the northwest area that will cause airport closures and risk Richard not being to land on Friday. Its no fun just being Isaac and me for longer than it has to be.

2 comments:

irene said...

good la... you survived... soon it will be my turn.. Albert will be flying to hk to sit for his pharmacy exam for 5 days on 28th may. i will be home alone with isaac for 5 days....

aiwei said...

wow.. but am sure you will survive :) honestly the time will pass so fast because you're so busy that before you know it, 5 days' over