Wednesday, 26 May 2010
The big 'three 0'
I entered the 4th decade of life 3 days ago. It was a busy weekend with a friend's engagement party followed by dinner with Ming Wei on Saturday and then lunch with another friend and a special dinner with my little family, you and Richard, on my birthday. I really thank God for everything over the last 30 years and am so grateful to have you both in my life. I can't ask for more.
I had wine and you had ice-cream :) It was probably this that kept you awake till 10 at night
Totally 'konked out' after the weekend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
AWWW... your son is SOO cute.... put on weight already... look very good !!!
He looks so cute in the last picture. Anyway, glad that you had a great time on your birthday.
Post a Comment