Friday, 28 May 2010
Recurrent sickness
I think I have to get used to the idea of us falling ill again and again. You do bring home the most potent of germs and spread it around fast. I have never been ill so many times in such a short period of time. You were finally totally recovered from your flu last weekend but unfortunately started having running nose again on Tuesday. This was followed by passing it to me on Wednesday and then your daddy on Thursday making all 3 of us down with flu, cough and sore throat, AGAIN. I see a recurrent theme here. I wonder when will our immune system get on top of these powerful viruses?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ai wei.. you are not alone.. same here.. when i read your blog, it's like reading my own! Isaac down with fever, with me home alone, got a panic attack today when i saw his toes were all blue! turned out he was cold, because i try to cool him down... sigh.. i never recovered since 3 weeks ago with sore throat, runny nose ...
my son got it first, then i got it . he receovered, but i never, so i think this time his viral infection is passed on by me.. poor boy sigh
Hey.. most moms I speak to say this is normal.. don't feel so down.. You're probably feeling worse coz Albert's not around but he will be back soon. Am sure God will give us strength to care for our little ones :) We need to keep going!!
Post a Comment