Alas, you ran a fever at night and still had a fever in the morning. I was rather disappointed that you had to miss it because your daddy and I have been figuring out how to tie a 'bandana' on you as part of your costume, and it was going to be your first party with your friends with lots of activities. Never mind, I am sure there will be lots more to come.
Thursday, 13 May 2010
First call from nursery
2 days ago, I was told you were not yourself and was running a fever and I had to come pick you up. I was like - oh no!! Well, thank God you were better that night because rather guiltily, I had to send you to nursery the next day as I had an important meeting at work. However, I picked you up early so that you could come home and rest. You were apparently back to your usual self and we were looking forward to your first 'pirate day' at nursery today.
Alas, you ran a fever at night and still had a fever in the morning. I was rather disappointed that you had to miss it because your daddy and I have been figuring out how to tie a 'bandana' on you as part of your costume, and it was going to be your first party with your friends with lots of activities. Never mind, I am sure there will be lots more to come.
I have never seen you so subdued, quiet and lethargic (You would never have been still enough to allow me to take this picture below). You also threw up your lunch and dinner. Please get better soon, baby. I miss the cheerful and active you.
Alas, you ran a fever at night and still had a fever in the morning. I was rather disappointed that you had to miss it because your daddy and I have been figuring out how to tie a 'bandana' on you as part of your costume, and it was going to be your first party with your friends with lots of activities. Never mind, I am sure there will be lots more to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
awwww.. he looks so cute at the bottom picture.. but so cham lar.. Hopes he get better soon!! *hugs*
Btw, he's grown so much! Can't believe he can crawl now!!
He's back to his normal self today :) but full of rash.. thank God not itchy..
The next time you see him he may be running..
Post a Comment