You're nearly 4 months now. On one hand it's good you're getting more inquisitive but on the other, breast-feeding you has become a battleground in the daytime. You will sometimes only drink for 2-3 mins before delatching and either look at me with the sweetest grin to babble or start screaming. It has made me wonder a few times whether it's because my milk supply is going down. So feeding is nearly all the time now with breaks for you to play or nap. Feeding before you nap is the best coz its always the longest. But it means I have to constantly stimulate you to wake you up, until I think you have had enough, then will allow you to sleep on. I know this is a bad habit and I will pay for it later but it works for now, so will stick to it.
Thus, I actually don't mind waking up at night to feed as it's more straight forward. Wake up, feed for about 30-40 mins and then back to sleep again.
Amidst all this complaining, your antics when breastfeeding are so cute and makes feeding bearable. For example, you will thump my breasts with your hands after a while of feeding and I wonder if this is to try and increase the flow, when you delatch and smile at me, you gurgle saliva and makes the cutest noise and when very hungry, you open your mouth widely, and move about to look for the breast, reminding me of a hungry bird.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aww.. Isaac's a big boy now. He has probably mastered BF 101! That's why he doesn't need to feed for such a long time anymore! Bless!! :-) The time has arrived for you to relax and chill more!! Remember the time we visited you and u were shocked to see Livvy feeding for only about 5minutes? Yes, that's right! Chill & relax! :-)
Livvy also does a little loving stroke on my arm when she feeds. Love it! :-)
Post a Comment