After the first cancellation, the baby massage classes started. It was still snowing the day of the first session but I was adamant to go after I called and found out it was going ahead. Surprisingly everybody turned up despite the snow. Maybe all mothers want a reason to go out?? You were very quiet but I think you enjoyed it. The best thing is you napping after that in the car seat. It was the first time you napped without me either holding you or in bed. You have been less quiet since then in the sessions but still very well behaved. Not surprising, since you always are when out :)
The same group also went for walks and we went to one in Calderstone Park. Another reason to get us out of the house for some fresh, cold air. I got to know a BBC with parents from Malaysia and we just clicked. If not for going back to Malaysia, we will definitely be going for more walks.
Friday is the BF support group and we go after getting you weighed. Think the best thing you like about it is the amount of toys available, although you still do not dare and is not sure how to go get them yet.
There's also the swimming classes. However, since it was bitterly cold, I have not brought you for any and its too late now as we are going back. It will be much more fun swimming in the sun in Malaysia though.
Thanks to the children centres we have been kept occupied recently. But, there will be lots more activities and fun waiting for you back in Malaysia. Just counting down the days now. The sad thing is not being able to go for these events when we get back coz I have to go back to work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wahhhhhhhhhhhh, so busy. My poor Oli, forever stuck at home.
Post a Comment