After that one night, you have not slept through again. So the light is still dim and the tunnel must be long one :) Oh well, it was a once off bonus, better than nothing.. After analyzing, it may be because you hardly nap the whole weekend and was probably too tired.
Funnily, last night, you woke at 3 (only 2 hrs after feed at 1) and did not cry but started cooing, which woke me up. I wonder if you are prepareing for the time difference in 2 weeks plus time :) Since you did not cry I was too tired to feed again and left you alone. I fell asleep while patting you until you cried at 5. I wonder how long you were awake for?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh be prepared for that. Z still has not slept through the night (he has done so only in a couple of occasions). He does not cry upon waking now-a-days. He just calls for us and asks for milk.
oh no!!! you mean i will never have a good night sleep again?? :)
Post a Comment