Monday, 18 January 2010
Light at the end of the tunnel
I am so excited that I had to post this immediately.. Isaac slept for 5 hours in a row from midnight till 5am!! Was I shock when he cried and I saw the time.. It has NEVER happened before and maybe this is the beginning of sleeping through?? Even if this was a once off and pure luck, at least I have had my first 5 hour uninterrupted sleep since he was born :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
maybe he woke up at 3am, cried and cried, but you were deep in sleep & hence gave up & went back to sleep :)
That's a possibility with how tired I am sometimes :)
congrats.. this will last... haha... he will sleep for 5 hours from now on... just top up with formula if you can.. between 10pm to midnight.. that will last him longer.. well down la.. there is hope
Post a Comment