Your daddy had to work but we got an invitation to a party at a friend's place. I said I was going to arrive late coz wanted to feed you and put you to sleep first so that I could maybe have some adult time with all the church friends. However, even at 8 you were not wanting to sleep so I decided to just take you and go and hopefully you will fall asleep in the carseat on the journey there (u usually do). U did!! I carried you in the car seat to not awaken you but your eyes shot open the moment I took the handle. Maybe it was the cold. It was freezing!!
The whole night you were so socialble!! Smiling and laughing at everybody and trying to join in conversations when being passed around. I am sure you are bored with being alone with me at home. I kept trying to put you to sleep at hourly intervals but there was no chance. At 11 your eyes could hardly open and everyone could see you were struggling but you perservered on :) a party animal in the making??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment