Wednesday, 20 January 2010
Moving on with clothes
About 2 weeks ago was when I decided to stop letting you squeeze into the too small newborn or 0-3 months clothes. Although the bodysuits look quite cute when they're so tight, the sleepsuits do not allow you to straighten your legs (thank God you're about 50th centile for height despite being 9th for weight) and your fingers poke out when I try to cover with the attached mittens, defeating their purpose. So, with mixed feelings of sadness (I don't know why) and pride (yes, you are growing), I packed away those clothes and washed a whole new set of 3-6 months ones.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yup. All of Z's baby clothes were vac packed and moved to the loft. They do grow out of their clothes fast though. It was nice to sit down and pack away his old clothes, cos only then do you realise how big he is now.
You should have seen me. I continued to let Tim wear his 0-3 months bodysuits, even though he was more than 3 months old, and remember, he was on the 75th centile for height and 50th centile for weight. I only realise it now, when I look at his pictures and wonder why those pictures on the bodysuits look stretched.
aww.. did u get a little emotional seeing how your precious little one has grown from the tiny baby that you first met? I just did a clearout of Livvy's 3-6 (which she surprisingly still fit till maybe 2 weeks ago?!) and some 6-9s. I love going through each little piece one by one folding them up nicely to be packed away!
I did not pack away all the 0-3 months.. only the newborn ones and the 0-3 that are too small.. He's not that big still :)
Post a Comment