Thursday, 29 April 2010

Playful you

You turned 7 months old 2 days ago. Unfortunately you have not learnt to sleep through the night yet. However, you are much more interactive, have lots of cheeky expressions and very quick in moving about. You are also getting stronger and learning to pull yourself up to a standing position in the bath and in the cot. I am hoping that it will not be so quick because I don't really want to move your mattress to a lower position as yet. Where else am I going to put your boxes of pampers and wipes otherwise?? You are not very 'talkative' though. So are you going to be a man of few words?



1 comment:

irene said...

hey your isaac put on weight..he is really long... my son is 66 cm now... good la he is putting on weight.. i like your piano... i want to buy one for isaac.. what make n where did u buy it from? ha the clothes look quite hard to wash hey.. even hand wash u need to treat it with something?just wear cheap cheap asda one to nursery la...