Although you were a little shocked by the classes as they were quite noisy with lots of babies/toddlers, you enjoyed everything except for the messy play. I suppose stepping in cold and sticky jelly and strawberries' not your cup of tea, and probably a good thing too. I will definitely bring you again to the soft play and sensory room because they open in the evenings but its a pity I can't bring you to anymore 'kindermusik' or swim classes.
Saturday, 10 April 2010
Indoor activities
Although you were a little shocked by the classes as they were quite noisy with lots of babies/toddlers, you enjoyed everything except for the messy play. I suppose stepping in cold and sticky jelly and strawberries' not your cup of tea, and probably a good thing too. I will definitely bring you again to the soft play and sensory room because they open in the evenings but its a pity I can't bring you to anymore 'kindermusik' or swim classes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment