Friday, 16 April 2010

Outdoor fun

We have tried to spend as much time outdoors as possible coz the weather has been great and your grandparents are here. The initial plan to go to Formby beach was scrapped because it was too far and we ended up in Crosby beach instead. It was good we did not waste time travelling all the way to Formby because we ended up in the car most of the time due to the bitterly cold sea breeze. Coincidentally the last time we were there was when you were about 6 months old in my tummy. Now you have spent 6 months in our world :)

Another weekend was spent in Heaton Park. You were very excited initially and refused your afternoon nap. You went on your first ride on a merry-go-round. But, you did not seem very impressed. Maybe you were too tired by then? Hence, the pitiful cry of sleepiness on the way back to the car.



We walked sefton park quite often, especially if I came back early from work. I am looking forward to the day that I can bring you there to feed the ducks. For now, I am contented to just be pushing you around in your Buzz.

No comments: