Thursday, 29 April 2010

First flu

As expected, you fell ill after 2 full days of nursery. It's heartbreaking to see the mucus constantly flowing and you waking up every hour or so at night because your nose is blocked. Unfortunately this also means no sleep for me. What I had to get used to however, is the way your saliva and mucus is smeared all over your cot, our bed and on us. I suppose the germs' already all around. So, new sheets only when you get better, which I hope is soon.

I probably won't say that nursery is a dirty place. But, for the past few days, you come back everyday with a piece of clothing all stained needing a special hand wash. You definitely will not be wearing any posh clothes to nursery :)

3 comments:

Mummy said...

Aiyoh, this is nothing lah. Like that, you should have seen some of Timothy's clothes: from food to paint, to mud and mucus from nose !!

aiwei said...

Its the initial shock of it coz his clothes has not even been half this dirty before nursery :) Getting immune to it now. So I have to expect it to get dirtier ya? Oh no!!

Mummy said...

hahaha...how come zac's clothes are so crumpled?