Thursday, 28 October 2010

The throne

No, I'm not planning to toilet train you at this age. All I want to do is prevent you from always bathing in your own pee.

Over the past few weeks, you always wee when I place you in the bath. So, I started to say 'wee-wee-wee' when I put you in and you actually start to wee but the moment I push you forward to prevent you from weeing into the bath, you stop. So, I bought this so that you can sit you on it to wee before your bath. Tried it out today, and it worked!! You peed when Ric said 'wee-wee-wee' and you had a clean bath :) Maybe I will try putting you on it after your meals so that I do not have to wipe your poo too. Then, hopefully you will just indicate to want to go when you're ready to be toilet-trained.

4 comments:

aiwei said...

You only behaved on it for 1 day. The 2nd day you didn't wee at all.
Today, you wee-ed on the changing mat and when I said 'No' you stopped suddenly, and while I cleaned up the mess Richard put you on the throne but you didn't wee. Then, the moment we put you in the bath, you wee-ed into your bath water again *Sigh* You clearly still need lots of training...

irene said...

haaha... takes time la... he not ready yet .. it will come

This Mama Loves... said...

I would be really bummed if Isaac is potty trained before Livvy! Can't even get her to sit on her potty nowadays!

aiwei said...

no rush to toilet train him.. just want him to bathe in clean water :)