You sitting on the throne like a little man
After your first hair cut - you surprisingly stayed very still for the aunty. I tried cutting for you and you kept turning your head to see what I was doing, so I gave up. It was a good thing as she took only 10 mins. I would have taken at least 2 days!!
Your new cotbed duvet set in preparation for the winter months - it must be comfortable as you do not 'helicopter' around as much with the duvet
You are also no longer in the baby carry cot and have a new front facing car seat.
5 comments:
Wah...you toilet training Isaac already ;) ?? I think I will hv to wait another yr with mine. Which carseat did you get in the end?
No larr.. just trying to teach him not to pee in his own bath water!! So far only worked once :( slowly..
Got the Britax one. Quite happy with it, apart from it being so heavy. So may have to buy another one for Richard's car
same one as ours? I think you would need another one for ric's car once you start clinical. I am lookiung to buy another one for O now, cos the baby carrier is becoming too tight for her. We spend a fortune on carseats. 4 intotal.
I totally know what you mean when you want to stop the clock! Certainly didn't expect the tantrums to come so quick from the little Miss! On the other hand, she's still a little gem especially when she floods me up with her kisses and cuddles and smiles!!!
M.. it's the Britax safefix TT, is it the same as yours. Will consider getting a cheap one, maybe not an isofix, for Richard's car just to fetch him back from nursery.
TL.. Isaac mister knows how to get his way too. Wonder where he learnt to straighten his arms to avoid being carried, when I want him somwhere, but he wants to walk somewhere else :)
Post a Comment