Saturday, 26 September 2009

The time has come

Am currently in-between contractions while writing what possibly could be my last entry for quite some time. Yup, the time has come and am in labour. God could not have had better timing. Yesterday was Richard's last day at work and will be off for the next 2 weeks. I really wanted him to spend as much time with baby Kia as possible and was praying very hard and how awesome of God to bring me into labour this weekend itself.

We are very excited with the prospect of welcoming this little bundle. But, labour is not called labour for nothing. However, the cycle is interesting. The pain is severe when it comes and time seems to stop, then when that wave is over, I can continue doing what I was doing before as if nothing has happened. That is how this entry's written :)

2 comments:

Mummy said...

it will come a time when pain is constant and becomes the mother of all pain, and you won't even know how to spell your own name, let alone type an entry :)

Unknown said...

I was able to read in the labour room.It wasn't too bad. Otherwise I wouldn't have gone through childbirth three times.
All the best with the infant.
Cousin Chooi Mii