Tuesday, 1 September 2009

Anxieties about labour

Dear Lord.. I pray that You will give me the strength and perseverance to go through the whole labour. Please let it go smoothly and let there be no nasty surprises. Please keep the little one safe through his most dangerous journey in life. Please let the pain be bearable and the delivery be quick. Yes Lord, do be by my side throughout the labour when it happens.. AMEN

I thought I should be well prepared, but to realise that I will be on the 'other end' this time has made labour suddenly very REAL. But, I know there's nothing I can do except to wait for it to happen and when it does, depend on Him and trust Him :)

2 comments:

irene said...

ya lor.. really have to pray and ask for the presence of the Lord..... I also kan cheong la

This Mama Loves... said...

we're praying with you! *hugz*