Thursday, 20 August 2009

The countdown begins

We have entered the safe zone, 34 weeks. If you decide to come out anytime now, there should hopefully be no problems. Of course its best if you wait a few more weeks, until help arrives and we are better prepared, but not too long coz its getting very uncomfortable now.

You seem to be able to kick my diaphragm and punch my bladder at the same time, creating a weird sensation, sleep is disturbed as I get up 2-3 times to wee and the breathlessness, backache and pubic discomfort's started. I think generally there's not enough room. I have to say this is the first time I am actually 'complaining' about the pregnancy coz it has been really good so far. Still, I love the feeling and sight of your movements (when its not too vigorous) which reassures me all's well. An example of baby dancing inside:

5 comments:

Unknown said...

wow ai-wei!!! a boy!!! congratulations!!! God's creation is so amazing!!! he's dancing in your belly!! hehehe!! does it tickle???

Unknown said...

thats so amazing to watch!!! you have a name for baby yet?

aiwei said...

Jen..nope..does not tickle but can get quite uncomfortable when its vigorous.. but still love to see him move about.. just an amazing sight.. will miss this when he comes out :)

Ling.. still thinking of the chinese name...

irene said...

waaa.. YOUR BABE is a dancer la !!! mine doesn't move that much .. got room inside... but nice to see la

Stephen and Joann said...

oh wow! THAT IS amazing!!