Monday, 17 August 2009

Lessons learnt

Just arrived back from our supposedly last holiday as a couple in Dublin. However, I think junior wanted some attention and reminded us that we are no longer 'just the two of us' but he's also part of the 'family' already :) It was not exactly the holiday we had in mind. After the 5 days in Dublin, I learnt that with a baby on the way:
- I need to expect the unexpected, although everything seems to be normal
- The body undergoes lots of changes that should not be ignored
- Priorities will change
- Our lives will be dictated by junior from now on (even before he arrives)
- Panic may be a feeling experienced more often than I intend to
and so, I better pack the hospital bag this week, just in case :)

Saying all that, the wedding that was nearly missed, but thankfully attended in the end was amazing, memorable, personalised and we really enjoyed ourselves despite everything else that was going on...

2 comments:

irene said...

nice photos ah! ai wei.. you are big.... junior growing happily in you ! thought of a nameyet?

Stephen and Joann said...

you guys look great! what lovely photos ... we miss dublin!!