I was a lot more tired and had much nausea with you baby, which perhaps is good coz I know that you're doing OK. My tummy also showed a lot earlier and bulges a lot more compared to previous. But similarly, you both are very active, as I've felt your kicks from about 15 weeks and its non-stop. Suppose you'll be like me, on the go all the time :) We need to start thinking of names now...
Thursday, 29 November 2012
Little princess to be
I should perhaps give this little one growing in my belly some attention in these scribbles too!! Your koko Isaac has always said that he wanted a sister and that you're a girl and he's been right!! What an added blessing to have one of each. He strokes my belly every night and is really really looking forward to you coming out!! Can't believe I'm already halfway there being 20 weeks now.
I was a lot more tired and had much nausea with you baby, which perhaps is good coz I know that you're doing OK. My tummy also showed a lot earlier and bulges a lot more compared to previous. But similarly, you both are very active, as I've felt your kicks from about 15 weeks and its non-stop. Suppose you'll be like me, on the go all the time :) We need to start thinking of names now...
I was a lot more tired and had much nausea with you baby, which perhaps is good coz I know that you're doing OK. My tummy also showed a lot earlier and bulges a lot more compared to previous. But similarly, you both are very active, as I've felt your kicks from about 15 weeks and its non-stop. Suppose you'll be like me, on the go all the time :) We need to start thinking of names now...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How exciting dear friend :) She will be lovely, indeed! *hugs*
Post a Comment