I am not sure how you drag your feet, walk, or play in nursery to do this to your shoes. The brown ones cost more than the shoes I buy for myself and became 'torn' after about a month of wearing them in nursery. I made it last for another 2 months. The black ones became like this after 2 days!!! These were brand new shoes!!
So, I tried to get you 'harder' shoes but shopping is no fun as you refuse to try the hard ones. In the end, I succumbed to buying another pair of Clarks, but this time with hard fronts, and hopefully will last you longer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wah!! They wear out so fast??!! Maybe he kicks something hard with them for fun? Hopefully he doesn't go through more pairs of shoes so quickly.
He better not since these shoes are quite dear :)
It seems he uses his left foot more than the right?
Post a Comment