| Can you see hm on the left? |
Saturday, 10 November 2012
Daredevil
We recently went to B's birthday party in an indoor play area and you were so excited you just ran in, forgetting about us. You joined the big boys in the >4 years old area and was up and down slides etc. There was this spiral slide that was to the ceiling of the building that you insisted on going in. I thought the climb up to the beginning of the slide was quite precarious as you were not even tall enough for the height of the 'steps'. But, you were very determined, pulling on the side safety net to hoist you up until you reached the top. I am pretty sure you were scared when you reached the top as you shouted 'Mummy' but there was no other way down.. and I heard you 'AAAaaaahhhhhhHHH' all the way down :) But, that only made your adrenalin pump more as you wanted to go on it again and again :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment