We watched the first movie with you!! We chose toy story 3 as you love Buzz. It was split into 2 evenings, probably bout 45 mins each, and you were so still, watching with full concentration, shouting 'Buzz, Woody, Dinasour and Pig' occasionally. You fussed when we switch it off last night, so maybe you could have sat through the entire movie? When I brought you home from nursery today, you asked to 'on TV, watch Buzz'. So, you do remember, and probably enjoyed it. We certainly did (I actually cried).
Thinking of the next movie to watch together now :) Shrek 3? Cars 2? Will also need to introduce you to Finding Nemo, Lion King, Monsters Inc etc, and classics of Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast, etc. The only problem with classics is you don't know any of the characters and may find it boring. Will classics be out of fashion soon? I've not heard of nursery reading these stories anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, he loves movies - watching the video at home, I suppose. Bet he will enjoy Lion King!!
Post a Comment