Saturday, 22 October 2011

Bedtime havoc

It has been really difficult getting you to sleep nowadays. It used to only take about an hour from bathtime to you falling asleep but lately it has been mostly 2, somtimes 3 hours, which is so frustrating, resulting in me scolding you occasionally. This means time for me starts about 11 or 11.30 at night, which is really tiring.

This is what happens:
- Lights off and finished drinking your milk
- Toss and turn, again and again
- Climb over me (as I lie next to you) and up and down the bed
- Ask to 'wee-wee'
- Ask for more milk (which I did in the beginning but now give water instead since it cleans your teeth)
- Toss and turn (I've raised my voice by this time)
- Ask to 'wee-wee' again (sometimes 2-3x)
- Toss and turn (arrgghhhh)
- Finally falls asleep

Any solutions? I left him twice, and he cried until he vomited. Sigh..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Xuan-yang went throught the same phase before. So I skipped his nap so he will be tired in the evening.

Does Isaac nap in the afternoon?