Today, your carer reported to Richard that you were totally dry the whole day, and you told them when you wanted to wee-wee all the time. I'm so proud of you Isaac!! We've entered another phase of your development. I also went to buy some underwear for you. They are so small and cute :) Can't believe my baby's a little boy now.
Friday, 7 October 2011
Toilet trained
I brought some pull-ups to nursery on Monday and decided to tell them to start toilet training you. There was no point in wasting more money on nappies when it was clear that you were ready. Past few evenings, I took you out of nappies and ask you tell me when you want to 'wee wee'. So far, you have only had 1 accident (thankfully in the kitchen, and it was my fault as I forgot to ask you about wee wee after watching Toy Story).
Today, your carer reported to Richard that you were totally dry the whole day, and you told them when you wanted to wee-wee all the time. I'm so proud of you Isaac!! We've entered another phase of your development. I also went to buy some underwear for you. They are so small and cute :) Can't believe my baby's a little boy now.
Today, your carer reported to Richard that you were totally dry the whole day, and you told them when you wanted to wee-wee all the time. I'm so proud of you Isaac!! We've entered another phase of your development. I also went to buy some underwear for you. They are so small and cute :) Can't believe my baby's a little boy now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment