It was the weekend that we were supposed to have gone camping but had to cancel as a friend broke his ankle. So, the alternative was a BBQ in our 'private garden'. It was also the first time we hosted a BBQ, something that I've wanted to do since coming to UK, but didn't have a chance to. It was great!! Superb weather, good fellowship and as usual, lots of yummy food :)
Chefs in action
Trying to 'kow lui'?
2 men vs 2 boys
Chilling under an apple tree is NOT a good idea when football is played nearby. I suppose apples are smaller, and not thorny, compared with durians :)
2 comments:
hey!! the girl isaac is trying to kow looks bigger / older than him!! :) hehehe..
she is younger by a few months actually! and he is quite smooth and kau-ing lui leh. I saw him in action! so cutteeee
Post a Comment