Monday, 15 August 2011

Interview with Isaac

Father and son time while I was working the weekend

6 comments:

siauwei said...

awwww.. he's so cute!! can speak so much already and can count too!! so clever :)

mw said...

No matter how many times i watch this it never fails to make me laugh! Especially his monkey sound, he does it better than me!

siauwei said...

Yeah. So funny! Especially when you ask him also - Isaac are you a monkey? Then he says ya!! Hahaa.

THIN SUE said...

So cute, can chit-chat already!! He will really be very entertaining!!

Lily C said...

he's learning soooo well, ai wei! His 'YAH' is soo cute. And I agree mw! His monkey sound is super good lehhhhh! Lily ah yi misses you, Isaac!

aiwei said...

He's a 'yah', 'yup' and 'yes' man most of the time :) I am biased but he's super hilarious and funny.. cheeky too ;)

Lily.. come again??