Monday, 22 August 2011

Chester Zoo

This is your second visit to a zoo (but the first UK zoo visit for ric and I). You had a whale of a time with your friend 'D' whose mom I met from the post-natal parent-baby group and have kept in touch with. It was really funny and amusing watching the both of you imitate each other's actions and words. You both enjoyed the free space, chasing each other around, and I think altogether ran the distance of a marathon :) We were certainly VERY tired as our thighs ached the next day. It's always worth it seeing you so happy, but we were educated as well, seeing animals that I never knew existed like bongos, lechwes and sitatungas. Amazingly, you were not afraid of any of the animals.

zookeeper's jeep

this is not just any monkey (but I can't remember the name now ;))

You really enjoyed watching the monkeys (there were so many species), but the spider monkeys were the best. One conversation went:
Me: Isaac, you like the monkeys?
Isaac: Yup (and starts jumping around)
Me: You want to bring them home to sleep with you?
Isaac: NNNNooooooooooo


life-size moving dinosaurs exhibiton too

'Deer, can you hear me?????!!!!'


Hello 'cousin'


this was what you both did most of the time

No comments: