Monday, 6 December 2010

Mummy's little helper

It's 4 weeks before Christmas and hence time to put up the Christmas tree.
I thought you were going to be very excited with the tree but you were weary. You initally didn't even dare come near the tree and was slightly afraid :) Probably a very cautious boy? You then played with the decorations and surprisingly handled them with care. You were also very helpful and passed me the decos one by one to put on the tree. You didn't really know how to hang it on the tree, eventhough I tried to teach you.
A real surprise: I thought you were going to remove all the decorations from the lower part of the tree but you did not even touch them :)


I tried to take a photo of you and the finished product but there was no chance that you were going to sit still in front of the tree :) So, this is the result.

Standing you in front of the tree, then holding you to prevent you from running away while my other hand holds the camera and quickly takes the shot

2 comments:

THIN SUE said...

Very good boy lehhh, not throwing the decoration items!! So cute

gonggong n popo

aiwei said...

yup.. he likes the tree now, especially when the lights are on :)