
Glued to your favourite TV programme - In the night garden. It's the programme that makes feeding time so much easier :) You know how to ask for the TV control to turn the programme on during meal times. I have 1 recorded as back up so that it is 'on' if you do not eat at your usual time.
5 comments:
ooo... not sure if u wanna keep that habit of feeding in front of TV... (though I do on rare occasions too!!) might be tricky next time... best is still eat together with us adults at the table.
anyway, you can probably watch some on CeeBeebies or YouTube online if you need it unless lil I insist on watching it on the big screen? ;-)
He's so cute!! Fair with rosy cheeks... Actually look quite angmoh lah. Hahha.
TL.. I feed him first and then he plays with Ric while I cook dinner and then we eat together again, WITHOUT the TV this time :) but ya.. I know bad habit but this is the only programme I allow.. hopefully he won't be addicted? ;)
Siau... Let's hope he doesn't speak with an angmoh accent :)
more like let's hope he doesnt speak with the scouser accent =P
this used to my boy's favourite TV programme too. Now he has moved up 'ladder' to Mr Tumble & Grandpa in my pocket. I like CeeBeebies programmes. Some are quite educational i think.
Post a Comment