Wednesday, 29 December 2010

15 months old

You're having the time of your life with so much attention from everybody. It just melts my heart to hear you laugh and shriek in excitement everyday from playing (although this may be the reason that you wake up at night from being over excited). You have become very cheeky and love being 'chased' around the house.



Your verbal vocabulary still only just consists of
- dada
- mama
- nana (for all food, including milk)
- 'uh-oh' (for everything unexpected)
- taaaaaa (after getting something and I wonder if it means thank you?)
Although I know that every child develops in their own way, I can't help but worry and wonder occasionally about why you are so slow in learning to talk, and hope that you will be talking more soon ;)

You have learnt to walk backwards. You still have your fascination with the washing machine (which is a good 'babysitter' as you'll sit/stand mesmerised), still LOVE eating (especially now when there's so much variety of food), and is as cheerful and always laughing, amusing us.



No comments: