Monday, 9 August 2010

Going places

You traveled again last weekend. This time, it was to Cambridge and London. Amazingly, you slept the whole journey to Cambridge, 3 hours plus in total and is your record of the longest nap. I was relieved as I was dreading the thought of having to entertain you if you got bored in your car seat. I did not mind the journey back as there was everybody else to help with the entertaining, and I was driving ;) But, you were good too and only made us stop once.

I hope all the traveling was not too tiring for you as your your schedule was totally disrupted, having lunch sometimes at 3pm and going to sleep only near midnight and you slept on 3 different beds over 3 nights. Thankfully you were very well-behaved and seemed to thoroughly enjoy yourself. Maybe it was all the constant attention and love showered from everybody. You also skipped nursery for more than a week.

Punting in Cambridge - You went on the 'cruise' with gong gong and popo while we did it the 'hard way' :)

Lunch in 'The Orchard', Grantchester
Enjoying your first tube ride - Very amused by your own flickering reflection

2 comments:

siauwei said...

So nice!! I miss you all.. :( Come back to south east asia soon!!

aiwei said...

Wish you were here.. Why don't you come over for a holiday? :)