Thank God you are so much better this week and have been in nursery for the full day yesterday and today. You have also got your voice back and is 'babbling' again :)
Unfortunately, you are still waking up regularly at night. Perhaps you got used to waking up hourly and getting comforted while you were ill and thus still crave for the cuddle or breastfeed. At least it's 2 hourly now and you go back to sleep easily with just some rocking. Thinking back, I tried so hard to 'sleep train' you and finally got you to only wake up once about 11 and then at about 5 or 6, just about a week before you fell ill. Is it not a shame that both our efforts have gone down the drain and it's now back to square one? I could have slept more, rather than keep having to pick you up/put you down when you woke at night, and you would have shed so much less tears. Will I attempt to 'sleep train' you again?? Doubt so. But, I will stick to not feeding you when you wake up after midnight. I honestly hope you will then not bother to wake up and will sleep till the morning. We'll see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment