It has been a rough week with all of us being unwell. This is the first time that you were ill for so long and could not keep your food and milk down. You felt like a hot water bottle and I tried not to get frustrated and angry when you woke up hourly and cried and cried and took ages to fall back asleep. I also felt so bad for sending you into nursery one of the days and then got called to bring you back at midday because of a high fever. Even they were surprised that you did not eat because you always finished your food.
Thank God it's all better now with you starting to eat some food today. You still threw up once but at least kept most in. Good thing is I now know when you are going to throw up and have learnt to face you outwards so the sheets are clean and I don't need to get changed :) It's all because of the thick phlegm that you keep choking on. Amazingly you still tried to play in the daytime.

This is you much better today
I'm also now the owner of an iphone!!
No comments:
Post a Comment