Wednesday, 2 June 2010

First bus journey

While your daddy was on call this bank holiday, we went on a bus trip with the church to Betsw-y-Coed. I was a little apprehensive about the 2 hour journey and the long day with you alone as apart from the trip to London to make your passport, this is only the second time we were going to be out for the whole day. It was longer than expected as we were out from about 9 till 9.

All excited on the bus in your car seat
I think you enjoyed yourself overall. You saw a waterfall, ate ice-cream, but it was a little disappointing that you slept for the whole 2 hours when we were on the 'riverside' walk. Yup, it was VERY tiring carrying you in the carrier the whole time but it must have been very comfortable for you as I don't remember you ever napping for so long. However, on hindsight, it must be because you were not feeling very well.
Actually, this trip may have made your cough and cold worse (to the point of missing nursery again) as the whole day out may have been too cold and tiring for you. If only I had known.

No comments: