It's Monday tomorrow and I am dreading sending you to nursery. On your first proper day last week, you cried the moment I passed you over and I got a phone call 4 hours later to be informed that you refused to eat or drink anything. So, that day and the day after, you were on food and drink strike the whole time you were there (thank God it was only for about 5 hours). You did manage a nap though, although I think it's because you cried so much that you tire yourself to sleep. Oh dear, what will tomorrow bring? I am sure you will cry, but will you try eat and drink something? Please Lord, help her settle.
On a happier note,
- You now recognise and will do actions to the song 'wind the bobbin up' and 'if you're happy and you know it'. Your dada thought you were 'washing your hands' when you were trying to 'wind the bobbin' :)
- Can sit from a crawling position, and pulling yourself to standing from a sitting position (NEED to lower your cot - been meaning to do it for 2 weeks now).
- Answer to your name being called and understands bye-bye and hello, although they are both the same action of hand waving :)
- Are quite 'chatty', including calling out 'dadadadadada' and 'ah Maaaa!!!', although am still not sure if you are specifically calling daddy and mummy yet.
You're a 'homey' like your 'koko' as you're super happy when at home and it's such joy to see you laugh and play. I took out another set of Isaac's toys eg: shape sorters, walkers, hammering toys, and both you and Isaac went ecstatic over them. So far, you prove to be 'daddy's girl' as you would cry if Richard doesn't pick you up when he comes back from work (or maybe you're just bored of me?). After picking you, you won't let go of him and will want to be carried by him all the time.
You are nowhere near sleeping through the night and since starting nursery, been waking up hourly to 2 hourly. I previously mentioned that you were strong-willed but I think I see a 'hot temper' too as you would scream till my ears resonate when you don't like something. Now I see where the screaming for hours when you were a baby came from. Richard jokingly mentioned, do we need to discipline you from now? ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Aaah... The dress fits now! :-)
Last pic look a lot like koko! :-) Sweet smile...
LOVE the dress!! Perfect for winter :) THANK YOU
Post a Comment