Tuesday, 21 January 2014
Viral bazooka revisited
I kinda forgot how terrible it is to feel sick with your whole body aching and head pounding, AND yet have to take care of kids, who are ill too!! I think this is the first time all 4 of us were 'hit' badly. The strongest of all was... ISAAC!! He recovered within a day, while the rest of us were still running fevers and felt 'fluey'. I wonder if it was the immunity from the numerous viruses he must have had before, or the benefits of the flu vaccine he had this winter? (thanks mummy for being so observant in the GP surgery ;)) Anyhow, thank God we are all on the amend now. I am so not looking forward to the days when Caitlin starts nursery and bringing back the bazooka viruses, spreading it to us all (reading back through posts, it was wave after wave of sickness :( )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment