Friday, 18 February 2011

OCD in the making

I was surprised when I came home one day and saw all our shoes (normally 2-3 pairs that we wear all the time just left outside the door) piled up above our shoe rack. So, I asked Richard if the cleaner has come to clean the common area. Imagine my shock when he said this is the work of our son.

I also notice that you always 'repark' your walker, is very meticulous about putting your socks in your shoes and then putting the shoes under the cupboard, and always put your jacket away. Your nursery carers have also commented that you don't quite like 'messy play' when things are on your hands, and you totally dislike bath bubbles!! This is to the extent of you crying when you see bubbles on your hands or body :) Hhhmm... I wonder where you learn all this 'neatness' and 'cleanliness' from? It may not be a very good thing..

3 comments:

christine said...

from his Uncle Chris! hehehe

irene said...

haha interesting huh.. my son is nowhere near OCD... super messy and his toys are everywhere... trying very hard to teach him tidy tidy

mizying said...

Oh wow so cute n clever.. Richard is super tidy also rite? Mebbe that's where he got it from :P