Friday, 18 February 2011

It will get better

We survived the first week of being alone with the both of us back in clinicals.

It was the first time 'D', your nursery carer took you home. This is a new 'arrangement' if both of us cannot pick you up in time. Think you took it a little badly in the beginning of the week as you kept crying and refused to bathe or sleep. You also kept waking up in the middle of the night. My heart broke one night when you woke up screaming and could not be consoled. I'm not sure what happened but you did sleep again in the end. Thankfully you were always your cheerful self in the morning, still hug and kiss us 'bye-bye', and you slept through again last night. My reassurances. I think you have adjusted.

2 comments:

siauwei said...

Well done on surviving week 1!!! Only 3 more to go until your in-laws arrive. ;) Hang in there!!

mw said...

I miss you isaac!