I wish I could spend more time with you, teach you more things, read to you or play with you. But, we can't always have our cake and eat it too. Thank God we have the weekends.
Saturday, 22 January 2011
Developments
There seems to be 'less' developments now, then when you were less than a year old. But, you're probably learning things that are not very obvious to us, and us not realising it. Some obvious ones few weeks ago are:
I wish I could spend more time with you, teach you more things, read to you or play with you. But, we can't always have our cake and eat it too. Thank God we have the weekends.
I wish I could spend more time with you, teach you more things, read to you or play with you. But, we can't always have our cake and eat it too. Thank God we have the weekends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment