I think I'm officially 'old' when I enjoy welcoming in the new year watching the BBC live telecast of the London fireworks countdown in the comforts of home, and reminiscing about the past year. Thank you Jesus, for all the good and bad times of 2010, and for always being faithful. Help me continue to trust You with major decisions and believe that You have the best plans for us :)
We celebrated new year's day with a sushi dinner, when all gathered home (as younger siblings were enjoying the partying and being among the thousands getting squashed out in the cold, in Manchester and London). You were ecstatic and squeeled in delight when you saw them again as you probably thought they have left. Well, it will be like that soon as they have to go back to work and uni, and we have to go to work. Thank God 'gong gong' and 'popo' will still be here for another month, and 'Ye yi' is coming!!
1 comment:
Happy New Year! looks like you all had fun! especially isaac, with everyone around!! Looking forward to seeing you all soon :)
Post a Comment