Chilling out in Dundee where we started our journey in the UK, with friends who made our student lives something that we will cherish forever
Spending a day in the Safari
Forgetting all responsibilities (only for the minute when we're screaming our heads off down the slide :0)
It ended by meeting up with Richard's relatives and you receiving a few more early birthday presents
You came home and became a little more temperamental. I wonder if it was the sudden lack of attention after a whole week of play and fun? Thankfully you did not cry when I sent you into nursery again.
3 comments:
i like the photo with isaac being driven by gor gor on a bicycle and the video with the little crawling by the corner and meet isaac.. Wa your son can really scream.. high pitch.. part of the fun !
wah.. is screaming and screeching isaac's new favourite noise to make?? so cute lar.. but he looks so small compared to tim and olivia! Is she older than him?
yup.. screaming and shouting is his way of communicating now.. and he seems to enjoy it. We keep asking him to Ssshhhh but he will shout louder, thinking it's a game. Oh well, it's really cute anyway :)
SW.. Olivia is one month older than Isaac. Isaac has always been on the small side.. remember how worried I used to be? But I don't worry now anymore. He's eating lots and seems to be doing well..
Post a Comment