You have worn shoes in the past but those were for fashion. Even then, you kept kicking them off and I gave up after a few attempts. So it has been at least a few months that you've not had anything on your feet. I thought I'll try with sandals rather than proper shoes first (thanks SW), but you refused to stand up after I struggled for about 20 mins to put them on. I also realise that you have very chunky and big feet. Thankfully you'll walk with the walker with these on after fussing. Maybe it's a good idea to wait a few more weeks before trying proper shoes.
Sunday, 5 September 2010
Shoes
I've been advised to try putting shoes on you everyday for short periods of time to get you used to it as you hate having these things on your feet. Actually, you even dislike socks, always removing them on your own. Maybe deep inside you're a 'kampung boy'?
You have worn shoes in the past but those were for fashion. Even then, you kept kicking them off and I gave up after a few attempts. So it has been at least a few months that you've not had anything on your feet. I thought I'll try with sandals rather than proper shoes first (thanks SW), but you refused to stand up after I struggled for about 20 mins to put them on. I also realise that you have very chunky and big feet. Thankfully you'll walk with the walker with these on after fussing. Maybe it's a good idea to wait a few more weeks before trying proper shoes.
Anyway, it's these everyday for about 15 minutes, if I remember to put them on for you :)
You have worn shoes in the past but those were for fashion. Even then, you kept kicking them off and I gave up after a few attempts. So it has been at least a few months that you've not had anything on your feet. I thought I'll try with sandals rather than proper shoes first (thanks SW), but you refused to stand up after I struggled for about 20 mins to put them on. I also realise that you have very chunky and big feet. Thankfully you'll walk with the walker with these on after fussing. Maybe it's a good idea to wait a few more weeks before trying proper shoes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So cute!!! I completely forgot about them!! Glad he can wear them now :) am sure he'll grow out of them pretty soon!! Can he walk with them? Hehhe...
Looks like the sandals fit him well! I suppose, just have to let him get used to them!!!
Gong-gong
Big foot - a feature of his dad's family!
Yeh2
SW..thank God I remembered them as it's already a little tight for him. He walks very clumsily on the walker, definitely not as confident
Post a Comment