For record sake (and to show you in the future), these have been your recent incident forms (forms that I have to sign to confirm that I have been told what has happened, but, I always wonder if it did really happen that way..Hhmmm):
- climbed on the walker, fell and hit yourself just below your left eye = bruise and scratch
- crawled under a low table and bumped into the table leg = bruise
- hit on the forehead with a pot by another kid = bruise
- slipped while standing by the sandpit and hit your head on the sandpit = bruise
- had the door opened into you = bruise
Maybe I have to get used to you always having a bruise somewhere on your body? Or wrap you in bubble wrap? Or wrap everything else in cotton? Or hope you will become less active when you grow older?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Awww.... So poor thing... But che, think he got it from you!!! After all I remember you always having bruises somehow whilst we were growing up too!! ;) hehhee...
Boyyyy!!! 'Sem tong' lahh, hope not so serious ones lahhh and leaves no scar lohh!!
Gonggong
yup.. think he got my accident prone genes :) thank God all the bruises go away after a few days..
so, you're not called humpty dumpty for no reason?? ;-P
livvy just knocked her mouth onto the coffee table while playing this morning and she bled... sigh...
TL.. hopefully it was not too serious and it will heal soon.. So difficult for us to have eyes in front and behind ya?
She is ok but fell back and knocked her head on the bed corner last night and fell and knocked the back of her head on the cold hard tiles just now... Need five more pairs of eyes and six pairs of extra hands!
Post a Comment