
How time flies!! I know it has been a while since I jotted down anything but was shocked when I checked the dates.. WOW!! Lots has happened..
Your grandparents have arrived and now left for their Eastern Europe tour. They brought toys and clothes and you were totally pampered by them and your 'ah yis'. In the toys were also 3 teethers but you were still faithful to your chicken. Although, you may end its life early with the way you whack it.
You skipped nursery for a week and totally recovered from your constant runny nose. It's amazing that I don't have to wipe off mucus from your nose anymore. Let's hope that you will develop immunity to this nursery virus soon. Thankfully you settled into nursery again easily.

You attended your first graduation and saw 'sam yi' become a dentist with honours. You were very well behaved throughout the ceremony. You also had your first professional photograph taken as part of the graduation photos. Although you were very tired, the photographer managed to make you smile/laugh for every shot. She was good!! We're trying to use her trick now to get your attention for photos.


I had quite a stressful week at work. But, coming back home to your smile, laughter, hug and smothering makes me forget about work and reminds me that there are more important things in life.


You also have 2 prominent bottom teeth which are razor sharp. Yup. I have felt your bite. I am also getting a little more sleep with you only waking up twice at night. This is a luxury and I am hoping and praying very hard that you will never revert to waking up hourly again.
We are now looking forward to camping this weekend. Hopefully the weather will be good.
No comments:
Post a Comment