To be honest, your hair IS always 'standing' up, as if it has been 'electricuted'. It's amazing how it can happen though, as your hair is so fine and soft. I wonder when it will start to flatten?
Tuesday, 6 July 2010
Hairstyling
I can't believe somebody in church asked us whether we put gel on your hair to make it stand up. I know your daddy can't leave the house without gel, but.... you're less than a year old!!
To be honest, your hair IS always 'standing' up, as if it has been 'electricuted'. It's amazing how it can happen though, as your hair is so fine and soft. I wonder when it will start to flatten?

To be honest, your hair IS always 'standing' up, as if it has been 'electricuted'. It's amazing how it can happen though, as your hair is so fine and soft. I wonder when it will start to flatten?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment