It really should come with no surprise that time flies so quickly. I am 3/4 way into my maternity leave now and both Isaac and Caitlin are growing up so quickly. Caitlin's no longer a 'baby', and both she and Isaac are learning to play with each other. We celebrated Isaac's 4th birthday, flew to Malaysia for 6 weeks and have returned in November and submitted my thesis a few days ago. I really cherish and am enjoying my maternity leave as have never had the luxury of so much time to spend with them (although I really miss work at times as there's no such thing as a 'break' taking care of 2). Overall, I feel so very blessed and thankful.
There's soooo much more to write but think should be sorting out and updating photos for the previous posts :)
| Think we took nearly 10 shots to get this 1 where both Isaac and Caitlin were not too blur from moving and are smiling at the camera |
No comments:
Post a Comment