Thursday, 13 June 2013

Still a cheeky boy

Posting a post can take up to a week sometimes as it has to be done in chunks :)
As cheeky as ever
'Mummy, why don't you feed Caitlin on my bed and put me to sleep?  That's a good idea!!'
'We all need to work hard so that we have everything at home.  We can't work softly'
'I'm very good at this, I'm the champion'
'Popo, your hair is getting longer.  Mummy can cut it for you but you need to be brave' (I cut Isaac's hair and he keeps saying he was brave through it)

We do teach him that winning is not everything as long as he's tried his best.  So to make him eat, we 'race' to see who finishes the food first.  This was one evening
Ric: 'I'm finishing my food and I'm going to win'
Isaac: 'Never mind, I tried my best' 

He's been having a good social life with attending a birthday party nearly every other week (making us bankrupt by buying so many presents ;)).  So, this comes up time and time again
Isaac: 'When will I be 4?'
Me: 'Your birthday is in September'
Isaac: 'It's taking a long time for September' or 'Its taking a long time for me to be 4'

He has an obsession with having muscles this period and being strong, and wants to 'show off' his muscles all the time.
 

No comments: