I started to unpack all of Isaac's old clothes, toys and things he used as a baby (eg: steriliser, carseat, pram) over the last 2 weekends in preparation for the little girl's arrival. It was really nostalgic going through all the sleepsuits that he wore as a tiny baby and toys that he played with. Isaac actually recognised some of them and said 'I've seen them in the pictures before', or 'that is mine'. It was also a good clear-out session of things from the garage as I packed away all the boyish things to give away. Then, the washing began. Thank God for parents who have arrived :)
 |
| Different colour theme this time round |
Last weekend, Isaac graduated to his new single bed (dinosaur themed set as that's his craze now), while the cotbed was reassembled into a baby ready cotbed again. There was also a rearrangement of Isaac's room to fit the baby's cupboard for clothes. Yes, totally DIY weekend for Richard :)
 |
| Quite happy to sleep in it but still prefers to run into our bed in the early hours of the morning |
 |
| All in place if baby decides to come early - Isaac did still try to climb in and sleep in it coz it's in our room :) |
At night, I started going through previous blog inputs from 4 weeks before Isaac was born and could not stop reading. It brought tears to my eyes recalling Isaac's first year (well, maybe I'm more emotional now with hormones surging ;))
No comments:
Post a Comment